Friday, May 8, 2009

Guest Columnist...let me introduce myself

I should start by saying that I am not the primary contributer to this blog. This is probably evident based on the headline...which the wife insisted I use in some form or another every time I blog. Apparently, she wants everyone to know that this is not her writing. So I concede.

And now for introductions: "Hey."

I'm Stacey, Kelly's wife and the other hopefully-soon mother in this household. I'm not as funny as Kelly, and sometimes overly detailed...but there is only room for one comedian in our family and that role has been cast. I am the serious one...the academic...and the reason we are soon moving to MA to begin this crazy adventure.

I'll be poppin' by every once and a while...to grace you with my "not very funny" posts...see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment