Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Impatience and Insomnia

It's 4 in the morning, and I can't sleep a wink. I am dying to test today. It's 12 days since the IUI, and any trace of the hcg trigger shot should be gone. And I don't want to jinx anything, but I have a really good feeling about this month. Since last Thursday I've been feeling a very localized pinchy-pokey feeling in the left-center of my abdomen. Coupled with the fact that I had some light pink spotting yesterday and the night before, and I'm really hoping it is what I think it is.

We are scheduled to go in for our blood test on Friday morning, but there's no way in hell I can wait that long. Neither of us can. So I think this is it. In a few hours (we'll wait for the sun to come up at least), I will pee on a stick.

Fingers crossed!!

**5:48am. BFN...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment